Ladybird Fruit Tree Nursery (also known as “Ladybird Fruit Trees” or “Ladybird Nursery”) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information. This policy lets you know how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to our website. The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our site.
References to ‘personal information’ throughout this policy means information, which either identifies you as an individual or allows your identity to be ascertained. For example, it can include information such as your home address and telephone number.
We are a trusted plant nursery in Brisbane. A variety of personal information may be collected through our website. This is only to assist us to provide a full range of services related to the supply of quality fruit trees and plants. This includes:
- information when you register or update an online profile;
- content of electronic forms submitted;
- messages or comments submitted through our email contact form;
- participation in any online survey;
- information we collect in common with many commercial web sites, which provide information about visitors to our site, such as
- The Internet Service Provider (ISP) through which you access the Internet.
- The Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using
- The browser software that you are using.
- The operating system that you are using.
- The date and time you visit our site.
- The Web pages that you visit on our site.
Use & Disclosure of Information
We may share personal information with other service providers that assist us by providing archival, auditing, consulting, mail house, delivery, technology and security services.
In addition to providing our services to you, we may disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- for the purpose for which it was collected;
- where you have consented to its use or disclosure;
- to maintain our relationship with you;
- for purposes related to the company’s research, planning, service, development, security & risk management;
- where we are required or authorised by law to do so;
- to keep you informed of our products, events, and and other matters. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, then please let us know.
We will take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as completely secure and whilst we will strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Should you wish to access any personal information which we hold about you as a result of our collection practices outlined in this policy, then please contact us through our web site. By providing as much detail as possible, it will help us retrieve the information that you require. Should you have any feedback, questions or complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, then you can also contact us by sending an email in this way from our site.
This web site is to be used for customer or public communication only related to plants and fruit trees. It does not infer consent to unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
Ladybird Nursery makes no warranties as to the accuracy, quality, fitness or merchantability of any material, nor does it warrant that the material will not cause damage, or is free of any computer virus.
Links to other web sites from this web site does not necessarily sponsor or approve of the information contained at these sites and no warranty or representation regarding its accuracy or merchantability is made.
All copyright in this material is owned or licensed by Ladybird Nursery and subject to the conditions contained in the Copyright Act 1968. Permission should be sought prior to any use. No warranties or representations are made that the material on other linked web sites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.