Refunds and Returns Policy
We strive to ensure your plants are delivered in perfect condition to the best of our ability. However, plants are living things and sometimes their leaves can droop in transit. With each order we include some helpful information on what to do when you receive your plants. We are proud of our customer feedback, and this is your assurance that we can deliver your precious plants safely to your door.
If you are not satisfied with your order, or they have been badly damaged in transit please follow these steps.
Steps to begin a returns/exchange/replacement process
Conditions: We can only refund/replace plants after they have been returned to us (even if they are in bad condition). So please keep your box.
- Starting Return Contact Us within 2 business days after your order has been delivered with the reason for the return.
- Photos: We ask that you take a photo of the problem and send it to us via email (if possible).
- Return Postage Paid by Ladybird Nursery: We will give you the option to have the plants returned to us for a full refund. We will send you a return paid postage label to print out and put on the box. Because plants are alive you have about 2 days* to post them back (maximum of 4 days after receiving them). We ask that you continue watering them in this time even if you think they don’t need it. You can then drop the box off at your local Australia Post Shop*. If you don’t have a printer, just quote the Return Reference number to them and the post office staff can print it out for you. Please re-use the box it was sent in as Ladybird Nursery does not reimburse packaging costs.
- Refunding payment: We will issue a full refund of the order value within 1 day of receiving the order (using the same payment method that was used for the order) and then contact you to verify that this has been completed. If the full order is returned, then the full order value including postage will be refunded. If only part of the order is returned then this value of the order plus a proportional amount of the postage will be refunded. ( Postage is not refunded for exchange/change of mind/ choosing the wrong item )
15 Ladybird St
Kallangur 4503 QLD
In the event that you change your mind or would like another item instead. Please follow the above steps for the Returns/Exchange Policy. Please note, postage costs are not covered by Ladybird Nursery for change of mind purchases.
Non-Warranty (after 2 days has passed)
If your trees do not perform for you as you expected this may be due to water, soil, climate, or other factors beyond our control. You are welcome to contact us for advice, but plants are living things and due to all these variables we cannot guarantee their performance.
Replacement policy for damaged plants
If you would like to order a replacement you may place another order on our website. We suggest you wait until the returned plant has been successfully received and the money is back in your account before placing another order. Please note that if you order the exact same plant and again you are not happy then we will not cover a return the second time. This is a decision you need to consider before ordering the replacements.
Condition of Returns and Refunds
* Returns must be made at a local Australia Post shop. The return does not include pickup from your home address.
* The time that the plants were given to Australia Post is recorded under the tracking number on the postage paid return slip. In the case that more than 2 working days have passed since the return slip was issued or ( 4 working days since the plants had been received ) then the return will not be refunded. Plants are living and timing of the return is therefore very important.